Saturday, September 12, 2009

Keep your religion out of my government!


It is remarkable to me that whole nations of people can't see the underlying effects of their reliance on religion to make up policy and how the ignorance of faith, 'the blind leading the blind' scenario, always kills any chance of making the correct, most logical choice. It's unfortunate that those of us who see religion as a barrier to true human advancement will never be listened too because you all are so damn convinced that someones fictional story of a god (that the writer probably wrote while stoned out of his mind) is going to lead us to a 'win for our religion'. I'm laughing my way to an early grave because 'you all have the answers'.

If I could, I would take all of your power away and give it to those who never let false faith blind them when it comes time to make hard decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment