Thursday, August 13, 2009

Right off

Hello everyone:
This is my first post to my first blog and I am sure that if anyone reads any of this they will come to question alot of my logic and thought processes which I really can't wait to see what happens.
I am going to soon turn 49 yo and having said that I wonder if being that old doesn't in some way lead one to want to share all of the ideas and things that we call knowledge with other people. That is, of course, what led me to do this blog. I have strong opinions about things, like most people, none are really mainstream thinking but you'll figure that out as you read!

I have to say that as far as hero figures go, in my opinion, guys like Einstein and Tesla and Neils Bohr top the list. These people, the real modern thinkers, have given us solutions to questions of how the world works and what it is all about, answers that should help us come together as one world with a central goal. But, that will never happen.

I beleive that the one thing that keeps us at the brink, that keeps us from realizing the thruth is 'Religion'. Religion has always been around to explain away our fears with made up stories that fit the occasion. It promises people things that they want but might not have been able to realize without it's inspiring concepts.

This is what I will attempt to explore here in this forum, so for future reference 'Ne-Credo' is Latin for -non belief- and that is my stance. I hope that I am able to articualte this for you in future post and also I'll be exploring other concepts as well.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment