Friday, August 14, 2009

Religion as a Social issue.



Okay, so I told you what kind of people I like, now let me tell ya about people I don't like -Aetheists- lol, I view these people as mostly just a bunch of whiny pricks that really don't know much about the history of Religion, they just know that they don't like it and they just want it to go away.

It is true that most religions just want to impose themselves on regular peoples lives more than is ever requested and the maistream ones beleive that they should be allowed more rights than others because of all the wonderful things that they do, but all one has to do is ignore the sillyness or turn the channel or whatever one has to do to just shut it out. That works most of the time, at least here in the good old USA. I often think about haveing that choise when I read about the plight of those people that live in Muslim dominated countries. Not all of those people are living in hardship but there are not alot of freedoms there like we have here, or is there? I have noticed that those that do not have much seem like the ones that always fall victim to some of the more radical elements of their Islamic society. Those that are well off seem to go untouched and usually are shown to be having the time of their lives in a region where some of the things that go on, we are told are forbidden like they do not exist there. Things like Prostitution, and homosexuality. But it's funny that now and then I read about someone being arrested for forcing some girl into selling her body, I guess that means someone is buying. and if homosexuality is such a desparately sinful thing over there, where did all of the gays, that are being killed almost daily in Iraq, come from.
Hmm, makes ya thinkthat maybe they are just killin to kill, making a statement. I sure wish somebody was listening to find out what it is that these people want. Or maybe it is all too obvious.

It was so funny the other day when I heard a news commentator say "It seems to me that the number of child predators and sickos in this country is on the rise!". Now, I say that it was funny because I had thought of this particular commentator as a somewhat intelegent guy. Based on his past reporting positions and his 'holier than thou' attitude, I should have know better. Of course I am talking about the fact that the behavior that he was so astonished to beleive is on the rise is, in my opinion, ever present and has not grown or diminished in any society in this world since life.

No comments:

Post a Comment